Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Turbulence Ahead...

First off, I wanna give a huge shout out to Miss J of the blog "Sincerely Miss J". She awarded me the Versatile Blogger Award! I love her style and she's one of my favorite bloggers, so I am especially honored! Details will be posted on my Awards page! Thanks boo!

Now, time for the outfit! I was shopping at H&M recently and picked this adorable outfit! I fell in love with the jacket because it reminds me of the Flight Attendant's jackets, hence the title of this post! :)
Blouse, Sweater, Blazer & Jeans ~ H&M
Earrings ~ Local Beauty Supply Store
Shoes ~ Qupid
Ring ~ Laila Rowe

14 comments:

  1. Love the look! so vintage!

    espantajasandfriends.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely ring. You look great

    http://myafricancloset.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. the blazer is cute!! Love your ring too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's a braid I've made but not with my hair, I've added it :) x

    lachrodemode.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You make me want to invest in some new nice wide leg jeans. Very chic!

    ReplyDelete
  6. the jacket looks really good on you, likey!

    fashionableroad.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this jacket and your denim. So flattering!

    How cute is that ring? Adorbs.

    xo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! Tell me what you think loves, and make sure you follow for more!