Monday, November 19, 2012

Woman To Woman

Thanks to my sister Jarette winning tickets through Bossip, I was able to see Keyshia Cole in concert tonight at the Best Buy Theater and let me just say, she can SANG! I've been a fan of her since her very first album. She speaks to us women in such a passionate way and she is definitely therapy for a broken heart, or a woman who's just going through it with her man. She reminds us that life isn't just about loving a dude, but about loving yourself too. She even stopped to talk to us and cried when talking about some of the personal struggles she's had to deal with. She's just amazing and hearing her sing live is even more amazing. She gave me chills when she sang "Enough of No Love" and "Trust and Believe", two of her latest tracks from her new album, "Woman to Woman". She looked absolutely amazing doing it too. Check her (and my outfit) out!



Jacket : Baby Phat
Scarf : Target
Shirt : H&M
Jeans : H&M
Boots : Rainbow
Bag : Coach
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! Tell me what you think loves, and make sure you follow for more!